Thursday, November 6, 2008

Blog Library

I've just added a list of the blogs I check with some regularity - if any of you are bloggers, I encourage you to do the same. Special note to my friend Pat Garofalo over at The Wonk Room, who is a talented writer and Brandeis grad over in DC, you should check him out. He's one of a few writers there, all interesting. The link goes to the general site and the posts are broken out by topic and writer.

The Sartorialist is a fashion photographer who has been around forever - I think his name is Steve and he works for GQ right now; he takes posed & candid shots from all over the world, both of professionals and of just crazy people on the street.

RockPaperShotgun is a couple of British guys who cover games from a sort of quirky perspective. They're good fun if that's your scene.

Mideast X Midwest is Jon Guyer, a friend from Egypt - I think he's mentioned and pictured in the archives. He does some cool cartoons, although he needs to update more often.

So keep reading my stuff, but read theirs as well, and everyone needs to link to everyone else so we that incestuous cycle of Web 2.0 can continue to spin round and round...

No comments: